Shows 20 tips for high IELTS exam
Have you ever dreamed of studying abroad? If so, are you ready? Of course, if you want to study abroad, you must have certain qualifications, such as an education fund, as well as daily life. (If you have not received a scholarship from any educational institution) and have a good educational background. But what is indispensable is knowledge of English (unless the country or university you want to go to does not use English as a transport vehicle), the level of English proficiency required depends on the university or subject you choose. And measure the language skills you need to take standardized tests such as IELTS or TOEFL IBT. Today, Allan will only talk about IELTS, while Toffel FTBTT will be discussed later.
Countries that accept IELTS
What is the IELTS test?
IELTS is an acronym for English Test System, a popular English language test. The British Council website said more than 2 million applicants last year.
The IELTS test is a test of four key skills. (Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing) Each section has different qualifications and you must know how to get the highest score. Here are 20 tips you should know before registering for IELTS.
1. Use the examples given in the listening section to familiarize yourself with the questions in this section.
2. Listen to the end and see if there are any questions about the topic they are playing.
3. There is usually some free time between reading and listening to the text, so use that time to prepare for the next question.
The answer should be kept in mind that all the questions in the message will always be in the order of the message.
5. At the end of the listening section, you have time to transfer your answer to the answer sheet. You should check the grammar and spelling to avoid unwanted mistakes that can cause you to lose points.
Reading section (Reading section)
6. In reading, you should start scanning the article quickly to note the main points of the article, such as the topic, the format of the article, the newspaper, the journal, the history or the possible source and purpose.
7. When reading an article, try not to give too many details about every word or phrase in the article. You do not have enough time to do so and may not be included in the question.
8. Also in this section sometimes there are answers, for example, so if it is worth studying to find the answer to why it is right.
9. Some questions require you to use words in the text while others ask you to use your own words to answer the question. Therefore, you should read the instructions carefully.
Some comments also tell you the number of words used. For example, use no more than three words. (Use no more than three words) So when you answer questions, avoid saying things that are not important.
Writing (writing section)
11. In writing, you have to follow the title. Avoid drafts (drafts) before starting the exam.
IELTS test You need to write two essays. So you have to follow the time to write because no one scores too many points.
13. Organize and connect your thoughts and ideas properly using different vocabulary and sentence structures and demonstrate the ability to express and discuss your ideas in writing.
14. If you write less than 150 words in the first article or less than 250 words in the second article, you will lose points, but there is no maximum limit for each article. Which means the more words you write
15 As you prepare your writing, you should set aside time at the end of the topic to review your work.
In speaking, do not try to talk about what you have planned or what you will leave behind.
Related Articles: Tips for Improving Public Speaking Skills
17. You need to speak to the jury instead of the videographer.
18. Each time you answer a question or not, you need to provide more information.
19. Please note that you are not only tested for general knowledge. But still have the ability to communicate effectively
Organize and connect your thoughts and ideas properly using vocabulary and sentence structure and by demonstrating your ability to express and discuss your thoughts through speech.
In the end, if you are prepared enough, you will surely get a high score. “Practice often, do it well.”